Participants who require a visa to enter Slovenia need to request a letter of guarantee, which will be issued by the Conference Secretariat. The letter of guarantee is issued exclusively for the purposes of visa arrangements and does not imply provision of any financial or other support.
Information on visas and addresses of embassies is available on the web site of the Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In case you apply for a visa at an embassy, please fill in the form below in order to obtain the letter of guarantee and fax it to +386 1 241 72 96 or send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Participants who already possess a valid Schengen visa type C or a valid residence permit issued by another Schengen country do not need to obtain an additional visa to enter Slovenia.
How do I apply for a visa?
You need to follow these steps:
- Register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- Fill in the form below and send your request for letter of guarantee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After we have received the filled-in form we will issue a letter of guarantee and send you a copy by email and an original by post.
- Should you require the letter of guarantee immediately please inform us about it. We can arrange shipping by DHL. However, DHL costs need to be paid in advance.
- After you have received your letter of guarantee contact the embassy that can issue your visa.
- Letter of Guarantee